Here at www.autobritedirect.co.uk we value your custom and want to ensure that you receive the best service possible.
We intend to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible. At Autobrite Direct.co.uk, secure payment service providers use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organisation. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions). Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by email or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
To ensure the highest levels of security for all our customers, we may contact you to confirm your payment details before processing particular orders. This occasional security measure may result in fulfilment of your order being slightly delayed. By placing an order with us, either online or by telephone, you consent to the collection and protection of your information, which may include your full name, address and date of birth.
We do not trade, barter, rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone for any purpose.
We accept the following payments on the Autobrite-Direct.co.uk store
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
At Autobrite Direct.co.uk we want your shopping experience with us to be enjoyable, quick and absolutely secure. We have teamed up with SagePay (Protx) secure payment gateway, one of the most trusted and secure internet payment service providers in the UK to provide you with the highest level of payment security currently possible Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Level 1 Compliant.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle cardholder information for the major debit, credit, prepaid, e-purse,ATM, and POS cards.
Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure. Validation of compliance is done annually - by an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for organisations handling large volumes of transactions, or by Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for companies handling smaller volumes.
UsingSagePay(Protx) means that we do not have to store any of your credit and debit card details on our website, so in the rare instance that someone does illegally access our database they will not be able to get your card details. We use and trust Protx for their high levels of security which also includes:
- All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates
- No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering
- You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government
- Security key that enables them to verify that the information they receive is identical to that sent from our website.
If you prefer, you can place your order by phone. Call us on our contact number 01782 623819 - We welcome your phone call.
When you complete our online checkout process, the following payment steps will apply..
1. When you click the ‘confirm’ button on the final checkout page your browser will automatically redirect you to Protx’s secure payment gateway, where you will be asked to enter your credit or debit card details
2. After you submit your credit or debit card details, Protx will compile the transaction information (including foreign exchange details), undertake the security checks and verify the transaction using such security checks as VERIFIED BY VISA or MASTERCARD SECURECODE.
4. Once the transaction is complete, your browser will automatically redirect you to a confirmation page on our website. Finally, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail by Sagepay, confirming the transaction, and we will also email you a copy of your order.
5. Charges to your credit card will be shown as Autobrite-Direct.
PayPal hides your financial details so you don't have to share them online. PayPal lets you pay in a few easy clicks. No hassle of getting out your wallet or typing your card details into different sites. All you need is your email address for quick, easy payment. You can register your bank account, credit card or debit card with PayPal, then simply choose which one to use each time you make a purchase. They store and safeguard your bank or card details, so you don't need to type them in to different websites when you make a payment. All you need is your email address and password.
Simply choose PAYPAL as the payment method once you have reached the checkout stage of the order process and you will be redirected to Paypal in order to complete the payment.
Google Checkout is an online payment processing service provided by Google aimed at simplifying the process of paying for online purchases. Users store their credit or debit card and shipping information in their Google Account, so that they can purchase at participating stores by clicking an on-screen button. Google Checkout provides fraud protection and a unified page for tracking purchases and their status.
Simply choose GOOGLE CHECKOUT as the payment method once you have reached the checkout stage of the order process and you will be redirected to Google checkout at which point you will be asked to sign into your Google checkout account to complete the payment.
Our final option is to pay for your order over the telephone. Complete the order process as normal on our website and select Telephone Payment once you have reached the checkout stage of the order. Then call us on 01782 623819 where we will process your payment over the telephone using our secure payment gateway SAGEPAY. We do not keep hold of any credit/debit card details and we have no access to them once the payment has been completed.