MASTER THE CORE SKILLS FOR MACHINE POLISHING/PAINT CORRECTION AND PROTECTION.
Learn the skills required to move to the next level in detailing. Multiple discipline machine polishing, using the 3 stages from our Correct-it range of compounds and polishing pads , selecting the correct paint protection products and how to perfect the application process.
- Learn about different paint and substrate (Surface) types.
- Learn about and use different lighting solutions.
- Paint assessment and defect identification.
- Preparing the vehicle for polishing (Masking and edge protection).
- Dual action and Rotary machine polishing theory and practical applications.
- Compound and Pad selection.
- Pad cleaning and maintenance.
- Selecting the right protection for the vehicle.
- Protection application ( Synthetic sealants, Natural waxes)
- Application of multiple layers of protection (Layering)
- Ceramic Shield coating preparation and application can also be added to this course at additional cost.
- £50 deposit required per days tuition to secure your booking.
“Excellent Training Course”
I highly recommend the course. Excellent tuition from Kevin and Clive. I definitely learned a lot.
Always a pleasurable experience from the day I was a novice keen enthusiast to the day I became AD Approved.
“One to one course”
I did a weeks 121 course a couple of years ago and couldn’t have been happier with the staff and how they treated me like a part of the team!
Really enjoyed the day at AD HQ getting some tuition, Kev was a great instructor!