We would like to welcome Elicia and her Pumaspeed Fiesta ST200 to the Autobrite family.
400.Carnage as the car is known on Instagram is our latest sponsorship and has been making a lot of appearances in the car scene.
About the car.
So the car has a forged pumaspeed race blue top engine with uprated pistons and rods. On it the last dyno it was running 404BHP.
Along with the fully forged engine, it has:
- X58evo2 turbo
- Full Milltek exhaust system
- Turbosmart actuator
- Pro intercooler
- Airtec radiator
- ITG intake
- High-pressure fuel pump
- Double sealed uprated injectors
- Quaife diff
- Ported manifold
- Pumaspeed racing clutch and single mass flywheel
- Lowered on H&R springs
- Pumaspeed Racing 4 pot brake kit with 330mm discs
- Nankang semi-slick tyres
The car is also cosmetically modified and this consists of:
- Zunsport grilles,
- Pumaspeed wrap with graphics,
- 17-inch calibre Suzuka wheels in race red,
- Rally innovations rear wing in carbon fibre,
- Turbosmart boost gauge,
- RallyflapZ, roof scoop wrapped in carbon,
- Painted race red wing mirrors,
- Maxton low line kit.
The car is only ever cleaned with Autobrite products and Elicia has recently given it a light machine polishing for the rest of the show season.
Keep your eyes peeled for this beast at the car shows, but you certainly can’t miss it where ever it is parked.
She is also a member of the Oval owners club and attends all of their meets.
Make sure to follow her Instagram @400.carnage.