Try a bit of everything! Our 6 Steps To Detailing sample kit is perfect to get you into the Autobrite brand!
10 in stock
*Not applicable for trade customers.
Our 6 Steps of detailing sample box kit is the perfect introduction to the Autobrite range. 12 x 100ml bottles, 2 products from each of the 6 steps are included in a printed presentation box making this kit a perfect gift for the aspiring detailer in your life.
Step 1 – Wheels
- Wheel and Tyre Cleaner – Acid free wheel and tyre cleaner, degreasers and cleaners suitable for both wheels and tyres. ( Dilution 10:1)
- Britegel wheel cleaning gel – Powerful wheel cleaning gel. Long dwell formula for maximum cleaning power, safe on all wheel finishes. (Ready to use)
Step 2 – Wash
- Citrus Wash Prewash – A gentle yet powerful all – purpose cleaner that will clean almost any surface, rapidly removing dirt and grime.
- Purple Velvet Shampoo – A rich and luxurious Ph neutral shampoo. Thick suds coat your vehicle grabbing dirt and leaving behind a velvety sheen finish, highly concentrated product with 1500:1 dilution.
Step 3 – Decontamination
- Purple Rain – Removes contaminants upon contact for a deeper exterior clean. The fast acting gel formula clings to surfaces and rapidly breaks down fallout, iron deposits and brake dust.
- Just The Tonic – A fast acting solvent based product that quickly dissolves tar upon contact. Removing stubborn tar and glue deposits from the vehicles exterior with ease.
Step 4 – Polish
- Cherry Glaze – Polish/Glaze/Wax – An All In One (AIO) paintwork polish and protectant that leaves your car gleaming. It cleans, reduces light swirls and scratches, masks imperfections and protects all in one application.
- Clear View – An intensive apple scented glass cleaning polish which can remove heavy contaminants from glass and Perspex surfaces. Clear view contains no silicones or waxes and improves and enhances driver visibility.
Step 5 – Protect
- Carbanuba – Creme wet look wax – A banana scented creme wax to give your car a warm wet look glow. Super easy application and removal.
- Project 64 – Gloss Enhancer – A highly advanced gloss enhancing spray that enriches colour, leaving a super smooth finish and perfect deep gloss.
Step 6 – Finish
- Elegance – A versatile all – round car detailing spray, adding extra gloss to exterior paintwork and leaving a luxurious slick finish. Elegance can be used on multiple surfaces both internally externally.
- Classy – A stylish water based repellent dressing. This product will give your rubber surfaces a new look, satin finish. Classy will also care for your tyres and rubber surfaces to help prevent drying and cracking.
- Printed box with cut out AD
- 100ml sample sized products
- A perfect gift
Delivery & Returns
Here is all the information you need to know about the different delivery options that are available to you once you have purchased your items on the Autobrite Direct website. We want you to be confident that we only use reputable courier companies to get your items to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: THE SHIPPING TIMES DURING OUR OCTOBER SALE 01/10/21 – 15/10/21 CAN TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS BUSY PERIOD!
Deliveries to mainland UK are made by UPS, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You will be able to track the status of your parcel on the UPS website.
Below are the shipping rates for mainland UK orders.
Up to 1Kg £3.50
Up to 30Kg £4.50
*Delivery times may take longer during busy sale periods!
All orders that are being shipped to the Scottish Highlands or Islands will be sent with either Royal Mail or UPS. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number which will allow you to track the parcel on the UPS website. Scottish Highlands/Islands
Below are the shipping rates for the Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
*Delivery times may take longer during busy sale periods!
We ship to the majority of countries in Europe. All orders to Europe are shipped with UPS, and once the order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number which can be used on the UPS website.
A shipping quote is available during the checkout process on the website, once you have selected the correct delivery country.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* FROM 01ST JANUARY 2021 ALL EU CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT TAX ON ALL PURCHASES.
It doesn’t matter whereabouts in the world you are, you can still get your hands on lovely Autobrite goodies.
We ship our worldwide parcels using a selection of couriers, once your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you which shipping company has been used and also your tracking number which can be used on the applicable website.
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Please note, if a parcel cannot be delivered and is returned to us, then we reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee in order to ship the parcel again.
Here at Autobrite Direct we understand that sometimes you need to send things back to us, either you have ordered them by mistake or you have received a faulty item.
Once you have received your parcel you then have 14 days to return any unwanted item to us for a full refund. Any delivery or return postage paid is non-refundable. Please enclose your proof of purchase with the item/s you are returning this will ensure you receive your refund promptly.
If you realise that you have ordered incorrectly before we ship your order then you can cancel your order with a full refund. Simply contact us via email or phone to cancel your order. Once the items have been shipped we are unable to cancel any orders and the goods will have to be returned to us.
We want all orders to get to our customers as safely and as quickly as possible but we also understand that sometimes items can get damaged during transit.
If you receive a damaged item in your parcel you must make a member of the Autobrite team aware as soon as possible. We will then arrange for a replacement item to be shipped out to you and in some cases we will arrange to have the damaged item collected from you. If this is the case simply pop the item back into the box it arrived in and we will let you know when the item will be collected.
If there are obvious signs of damage to the outer container when the delivery driver hands the parcel over to you then simply refuse the delivery. Please make us aware by email or telephone and we will re-send the items out to you.
Once we have received your returned item our returns department will inspect the item and if the item has been returned in an un-used condition ( except for damages) we will then process your refund. The refund will be processed using the payment method on the original order.
If an item becomes faulty you should contact us by email or phone to make us aware of the problem as soon as the fault occurs. All electrical items come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty, this does not include any wear and tear items. Items that are deemed a consumable item i.e towels, polishing pads, wash mitts and brushes only come with a 3 month warranty as they will be subject to wear and tear from usage.
Any faulty item must be returned to us where our returns department will inspect the item. If the item can be repaired under a manufacturers warranty, the item will be repaired and returned to you. Any item that is found to be faulty due to misuse will not be repaired until you have been informed of the costs involved. Delivery charges and return postage are non refundable. Please enclose a copy of your proof of purchase with your items.