For the ultimate in wheel protection! Blendz Wheel Sealant is perfect on all wheel surfaces including gloss, diamond cut, matte/satin & powder coated finishes.
*Not applicable for trade customers.
BLENDZ Wheel Sealant is easy to apply and remove, offering incredible hydrophobic behaviour, chemical and dirt resistance and high temperature resistance thanks to a blend of fluorinated polymer additives.
Blendz Wheel Sealant is perfect all alloy wheel surfaces including gloss, diamond cut, matte/satin & powder coated finishes. It is the ultimate easy to use wheel sealant, and makes future wheel cleaning a breeze!
A great wheel sealant that provides a combination of outstanding finish and longevity. Every pot of Blendz Wheel Sealant is hand-made and hand-poured to ensure consistent high quality. Whilst specially developed to give supreme performance, this hard paste wheel sealant is also very easy to use and buff off with little effort. Suitable for detailing novices, enthusiasts and professionals alike, anyone can achieve stunning results with ease.
Blendz Wheel Sealant provides a tough barrier against brake dust and delivers an excellent glossy finish, whilst also not changing look of satin painted wheels. Blendz Wheel Sealant protects your wheel surface against high temperatures that come from braking and drivetrain components giving longer lasting protection in the long under extreme conditions.
Expected durability of Blendz Wheel Sealant would be approximately 3-6 months when 2 coats are applied, milage dependance.
- Superb protection from brake dust, dirt and grime
- Provides a strong protective barrier
- Helps ease future wheel cleaning
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Ideal for any polished or painted wheel types
- Satin finish safe
How to use
Application of our Blendz Wheel Sealant is easy yet very rewarding product to use. It provides a durable, high gloss finish to all alloy wheel surfaces. We do recommend you thoroughly cleaning and de-contaminating your wheels to remove any unwanted tar, fall out and debris.
- Clean your alloy wheels with your choice of AD wheel cleaners, BriteGel or Very Cherry Non Acid is suitable for this. Clean your wheels thoroughly with the DBS bushes and also our Magnificent 7 brush kit to ensure that proper and ultimate clean. Pressure rinse and dry.
- Now its time to dissolve the contaminants on your wheels. On a clean, dry wheel spray our Purple Rain product liberally on the wheel surface making sure you completely soak the wheel. Then leave the product to work for approx 3-4 minutes, Purple Rain will then turn purple as it reacts with the contaminants on the wheel. You can always agitate this with the DBS brush set or simply pressure rinse.
- Then with our Just The Tonic Tar Remover spray liberally onto the wheel and leave the product dwell for approx 1-2 minutes, you will then see the tar start to dissolve – simply wipe away the excess product along with the tar.
- Dry the wheel with the Mini Reaper or The Guvnor. You could always clay your wheels to remove further bonded contaminants from the wheel surface then polish your wheels with Cherry Glaze to increase gloss and remove any light abrasion marks from the surface and of course to get them squeaky clean ready for the fresh coating of Blendz.
- Apply Blendz Wheel Sealant to a dry, clean wheel. Apply Blendz liberally to the spokes, wheel faces and back rims, completely cover all exposed metal surface with a our Blendz Wax applicator. Leave to cure for approx 15 minutes per wheel.
- When cured, simply buff off the wheel sealant making sure the sealant has been completely removed from all areas, repeat this process after an hour has passed for even more awesome gloss and protection. We always recommend 2 coats of Blendz wheel sealant per wheel for the best protection.
Delivery & Returns
Here is all the information you need to know about the different delivery options that are available to you once you have purchased your items on the Autobrite Direct website. We want you to be confident that we only use reputable courier companies to get your items to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: THE SHIPPING TIMES DURING OUR EASTER SALE CAN TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS BUSY PERIOD!
Deliveries to mainland UK are made by UPS, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You will be able to track the status of your parcel on the UPS website.
Below are the shipping rates for mainland UK orders.
Up to 1Kg £3.50
Up to 30Kg £4.50
*Delivery times may take longer during busy sale periods!
All orders that are being shipped to the Scottish Highlands or Islands will be sent with either Royal Mail or UPS. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number which will allow you to track the parcel on the UPS website. Scottish Highlands/Islands
Below are the shipping rates for the Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
*Delivery times may take longer during busy sale periods!
We ship to the majority of countries in Europe. All orders to Europe are shipped with UPS, and once the order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number which can be used on the UPS website.
A shipping quote is available during the checkout process on the website, once you have selected the correct delivery country.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* FROM 01ST JANUARY 2021 ALL EU CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT TAX ON ALL PURCHASES.
It doesn’t matter whereabouts in the world you are, you can still get your hands on lovely Autobrite goodies.
We ship our worldwide parcels using a selection of couriers, once your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you which shipping company has been used and also your tracking number which can be used on the applicable website.
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Please note, if a parcel cannot be delivered and is returned to us, then we reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee in order to ship the parcel again.
Here at Autobrite Direct we understand that sometimes you need to send things back to us, either you have ordered them by mistake or you have received a faulty item.
Once you have received your parcel you then have 14 days to return any unwanted item to us for a full refund. Any delivery or return postage paid is non-refundable. Please enclose your proof of purchase with the item/s you are returning this will ensure you receive your refund promptly.
If you realise that you have ordered incorrectly before we ship your order then you can cancel your order with a full refund. Simply contact us via email or phone to cancel your order. Once the items have been shipped we are unable to cancel any orders and the goods will have to be returned to us.
We want all orders to get to our customers as safely and as quickly as possible but we also understand that sometimes items can get damaged during transit.
If you receive a damaged item in your parcel you must make a member of the Autobrite team aware as soon as possible. We will then arrange for a replacement item to be shipped out to you and in some cases we will arrange to have the damaged item collected from you. If this is the case simply pop the item back into the box it arrived in and we will let you know when the item will be collected.
If there are obvious signs of damage to the outer container when the delivery driver hands the parcel over to you then simply refuse the delivery. Please make us aware by email or telephone and we will re-send the items out to you.
Once we have received your returned item our returns department will inspect the item and if the item has been returned in an un-used condition ( except for damages) we will then process your refund. The refund will be processed using the payment method on the original order.
If an item becomes faulty you should contact us by email or phone to make us aware of the problem as soon as the fault occurs. All electrical items come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty, this does not include any wear and tear items. Items that are deemed a consumable item i.e towels, polishing pads, wash mitts and brushes only come with a 3 month warranty as they will be subject to wear and tear from usage.
Any faulty item must be returned to us where our returns department will inspect the item. If the item can be repaired under a manufacturers warranty, the item will be repaired and returned to you. Any item that is found to be faulty due to misuse will not be repaired until you have been informed of the costs involved. Delivery charges and return postage are non refundable. Please enclose a copy of your proof of purchase with your items.