MAGISEAL – CERAMIC INFUSED FOAM LANCE COATING Description
Ceramic Magiseal is a spray-on coating. This water-based ceramic-infused product has been specifically formulated to offer incredible gloss and protection up to 3 months from both low-pressure and high-pressure spray application.
- Durability 2 months + from one single coat
- Extremely high gloss
- Highly Hydrophobic
- Promotes self cleaning action
- Aids drying - Easy to use formula
- Spray application
- Foam lance application
Introducing our New Formula Magiseal- Foam Lance & Spray on Ceramic infused coating
MagiSeal is a water-based ceramic-infused product specially reformulated to allow both high-pressure application, using a foam lance, or low-pressure spray application! This product will add a durable layer of protection and hydrophobicity to your vehicle’s paintwork.
Spray, rinse, and dry… it’s as easy as that!
MagiSeal can be used on a vehicle with no protection as a stand-alone product or as part of a maintenance regime using other Ceramic shield products.
500ml or 5 litre
Frequently asked questions
What is MagiSeal?
MagiSeal is a water-based hydrophobic coating infused with ceramic properties and functional polymers to promote adhesion to the vehicle surface creating a durable protective layer with high levels of hydrophobicity. Designed specifically for application through a foam lance.
Can I use MagiSeal instead of a wax or sealant to protect my vehicle?
Yes, you can. MagiSeal will provide an adequate level of protection when applied on a regular basis. However, for longer-term protection consider using ceramic hybrid wax.
Can I use this product on top of existing protection?
Yes, MagiSeal is suitable for use over existing waxes, sealants, and ceramic coatings and is recommended as a maintenance product when using Ceramic Hybrid wax.
Can I keep any unused products for my next wash?
We do not recommend keeping the product once it has been diluted. We recommend making the right quantity of product for each use.
How long do I allow MagiSeal to dwell?
MagiSeal does not require a dwell time, it should be applied and then immediately rinsed.
Can I use Magiseal from a bottle and trigger?
Sure you can, our new spray-on formula gives you the same great results! Use via your Autobrite foam lance or spray on!
- Do NOT allow product to dry on the vehicle
- NOT recommended for soft-top applications.
- Extra care should be taken when used on Motorcycles.
- For best performance store MagiSeal at a temperature of 4 degrees or above
5 LITRE CONTAINERS DO NOT COME WITH A FREE DISPENSING PUMP.
How to use
This ceramic-infused product should be applied to a clean, wet vehicle. Ceramic Magiseal is a versatile product and can be used in our foam lance or as a low-pressure spray. Make sure you follow our step-by-step guide for the different application types.
Rinse the product thoroughly and dry using a quality drying towel, for a streak-free finish, we recommend using our Ultimate Drying Towel.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE – Low pressure trigger spray application
- Before treating ensure that all surfaces are clean and cool to the touch
- Apply out of direct sunlight
- Use a minimum dilution of 25ml/475ml of water up to a maximum of 50ml/450ml of water for larger vehicles.
- Spray onto vehicle liberally
- Rinse thoroughly as soon as application is complete.
- Dry vehicle throughly including door shuts and seals.
Step By Step Guide
- Using our Foam Lance, before application clean the vehicle thoroughly we suggest a diluted pre-wash such as Citrus wash and Magifoam followed by a safe contact wash. Ensure that all surfaces to be treated are cool to the touch and that you are working out of direct sunlight.
- When making your MagiSeal solution we recommend a dilution of up to 200ml to 800ml of water to make 1L of solution. The amount of product required will depend on the size of your vehicle. For smaller vehicles, 100ml/400ml water is recommended to make 500ml of solution.
- MagiSeal should be applied to a clean, wet vehicle ensuring it covers the entire vehicle evenly but is not allowed to dry!
- Rinse thoroughly using a pressure washer then dry using a quality drying towel.
- Rinse any remaining product from the foam lance and bottle to prevent cross-contamination during your next wash.
- For best results, we recommend the use of the entire Ceramic Shield family of products
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More