CERAMIC SHIELD PRO- 5 YEAR CERAMIC COATING Description
1 x 30ml Ceramic shield Pro coating
1 x Applicator block
1 x Instruction card
- 5-Year Ceramic Coating
- 9H Hardness
- Contact angle 108.6 degrees
- Roll-off angle 31 degrees
- Scratch/Swirl resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Promotes Self Cleaning
- Ultra High Definition Gloss
- High Active Ceramic Content
Introducing our latest addition to the Ceramic Shield range of products
Ceramic Shield Pro – 5-year Ceramic coating
Ceramic Shield Pro coating is a professional-grade product. Developed to give the best protection possible for your vehicle. This product has been designed to give outstanding levels of gloss, self-cleaning, and durability which lasts.
A lengthy development and in-depth testing program, has resulted in our Ceramic Shield Pro coating. Therefore we are confident that our Ceramic Shield Pro Coating is one of the best performing and best value coatings out there!
We recommend the application of the Ceramic pro is done by an experienced individual on a professional level. This product offers a high active ceramic content, it is scratch, swirl resistance, and chemical resistant.
However, this product is not beyond the reach of the experienced home user, providing the application instructions are strictly followed.
If you would prefer an easier-to-apply Ceramic Coating, find out more about our Ceramic Shield Lite.
How to use
For optimal application ensure that the vehicle is clean and free from surface contaminants.
We recommend carrying out a paint correction stage prior to using a ceramic coating for optimal adhesion and finish.
- The surfaces to be coated should first be treated with Prep -It surface preparation solution or equivalent to remove any residual polishing oils. ( Surface must be cool and dry)
- To prime your new suede applicator, apply approximately 5-6 drops of coating spaced evenly across the surface. Upon subsequent applications, a thin line applied along the centre will be sufficient.
- Apply the product evenly to an area of no more than 40x40cm (15×15 inches) ensuring complete coverage and an even layer. We recommend using a cross-hatch application technique to achieve this.
- Allow the product to remain on the surface for 1-2 minutes before removing. Using a clean lint-free towel lightly buff the area to level the coating before using a second towel to remove the remaining product. Always buff an area that is larger than that of the initial application to prevent product transfer and curing on adjacent panels.
- Check the area with a suitable light source to identify any high spots or remaining residue. For a short period of time, high spots may be removed by applying the additional product and removing it immediately. Care should be taken to identify and remove any streaks or high spots before curing is complete.
- Allow the coating to cure for approx 18-24 hrs at ambient temperature before exposing it to rain/moisture for maximum durability. During the first 48hrs after application, any water droplets should be removed by drying where possible to avoid the possibility of mineral deposits affecting the coating.
- Curing can be accelerated by the use of infrared heaters/lamps
Remember temperature and humidity can affect the flash time of ceramic coatings. Higher temperatures or humidity levels may reduce removal times.
Ceramic coatings can crystallise on your applicator during installation, we recommend changing your applicator towels at least once during the process.
Do not wash the vehicle for at least 7 days after application to allow the coating to fully harden before contact washing.
Use only Ph neutral or balanced products to clean the vehicle. The use of quality wash media and drying towels is also recommended.
Recommended Maintenance products
For your prewash needs, we recommend Superfoam PH neutral snow foam for regular washing.
For the contact wash stage consider our Ceramic infused shampoo to clean and actively help maintain the ceramic coating at its optimum performance level.
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More
5 in stock