The DA3 Correct It kit contains everything you need to correct, enhance and polish your vehicles paintwork.
Out of stock
*Not applicable for trade customers.
This kit contains everything you need for a multiple stage paint correction! The full Correct It range is here, Restore, Enrich and Final finish giving you the flexibility to tackle any defect.
- DA3 mini 12mm Machine polisher.
- Restore Cutting Compound is a premium high abrasive machine polishing paste offering the latest technology in heavy cut abrasives. A very sharp and homogeneous paste with diminishing abrasives produces a high cutting action and leaves a excellent even finish ready for refinement. Ideal for cutting badly weathered clearcoat and heavy paint defects, severe swirl marks, deeper scratches and can effectively remove up to 1500 grit sanding marks .
- Enrich is an intelligent medium machine polishing compound offering the latest technology in paint correction polishes. The unique formulation provides a fast, complete removal of car wash scratches, swirl marks, weathering, fine scratches and light oxidation, bringing back a deep shine to the surface. Enrich can remove 2500 sanding marks with ease and is an ideal one step cut and finish compound for the majority of paint finishes.
- Final Finish is a super fine Anti Hologram abrasive finishing polish, offering permanent removal of holograms, polishing haze, fine scratches, marring and up to 3000 grit sanding marks on all paint types (including scratch resistant coating systems). Final Finish is a highly specialised, homogeneous abrasive product and can be used with ease on all paint surfaces, offering a brilliant gloss finish every time!
- Correct it range machine polishing pads.Black ( Final Finish) ‘Correct IT’ finishing pad 80mm 3″
The extra soft black finishing pad removes extra fine scratches, swirl marks, holograms and marring from all modern paint finishes. Ideal for hard German clear coat and extra fine to fine marks.Green (Enrich) ‘Correct IT’ polishing pad 80mm 3″
The soft green polishing pad removes fine scratches, swirl marks, holograms and marring from all modern paint finishes. Ideal for hard German clear coat and medium to deep marks.Orange (Restore) ‘Correct IT’ cutting pad 80mm 3
The firm orange cutting pad removes scratches, swirl marks, holograms and marring from all modern paint finishes. Ideal for hard German clear coat and deeper marks.
- Mini Reaper buffing towel is a 40×40 super plush buffing towel ideally suited for polish/wax residue removal.
- DA3 mini 12mm machine polisher
- 250ml Restore
- 250ml Enrich
- 250ml Final finish
- 1 x Orange Correct It pad
- 1 x Green Correct It pad
- 1 x Black Correct It pad
- 1 x Mini Reaper buffing towel
- 1 x Pad cleaning brush
Delivery & Returns
Here is all the information you need to know about the different delivery options that are available to you once you have purchased your items on the Autobrite Direct website. We want you to be confident that we only use reputable courier companies to get your items to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: THE SHIPPING TIMES DURING OUR OCTOBER SALE 01/10/21 – 15/10/21 CAN TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS BUSY PERIOD!
Deliveries to mainland UK are made by UPS, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You will be able to track the status of your parcel on the UPS website.
Below are the shipping rates for mainland UK orders.
Up to 1Kg £3.50
Up to 30Kg £4.50
*Delivery times may take longer during busy sale periods!
All orders that are being shipped to the Scottish Highlands or Islands will be sent with either Royal Mail or UPS. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number which will allow you to track the parcel on the UPS website. Scottish Highlands/Islands
Below are the shipping rates for the Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
*Delivery times may take longer during busy sale periods!
We ship to the majority of countries in Europe. All orders to Europe are shipped with UPS, and once the order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number which can be used on the UPS website.
A shipping quote is available during the checkout process on the website, once you have selected the correct delivery country.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* FROM 01ST JANUARY 2021 ALL EU CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT TAX ON ALL PURCHASES.
It doesn’t matter whereabouts in the world you are, you can still get your hands on lovely Autobrite goodies.
We ship our worldwide parcels using a selection of couriers, once your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you which shipping company has been used and also your tracking number which can be used on the applicable website.
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Please note, if a parcel cannot be delivered and is returned to us, then we reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee in order to ship the parcel again.
Here at Autobrite Direct we understand that sometimes you need to send things back to us, either you have ordered them by mistake or you have received a faulty item.
Once you have received your parcel you then have 14 days to return any unwanted item to us for a full refund. Any delivery or return postage paid is non-refundable. Please enclose your proof of purchase with the item/s you are returning this will ensure you receive your refund promptly.
If you realise that you have ordered incorrectly before we ship your order then you can cancel your order with a full refund. Simply contact us via email or phone to cancel your order. Once the items have been shipped we are unable to cancel any orders and the goods will have to be returned to us.
We want all orders to get to our customers as safely and as quickly as possible but we also understand that sometimes items can get damaged during transit.
If you receive a damaged item in your parcel you must make a member of the Autobrite team aware as soon as possible. We will then arrange for a replacement item to be shipped out to you and in some cases we will arrange to have the damaged item collected from you. If this is the case simply pop the item back into the box it arrived in and we will let you know when the item will be collected.
If there are obvious signs of damage to the outer container when the delivery driver hands the parcel over to you then simply refuse the delivery. Please make us aware by email or telephone and we will re-send the items out to you.
Once we have received your returned item our returns department will inspect the item and if the item has been returned in an un-used condition ( except for damages) we will then process your refund. The refund will be processed using the payment method on the original order.
If an item becomes faulty you should contact us by email or phone to make us aware of the problem as soon as the fault occurs. All electrical items come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty, this does not include any wear and tear items. Items that are deemed a consumable item i.e towels, polishing pads, wash mitts and brushes only come with a 3 month warranty as they will be subject to wear and tear from usage.
Any faulty item must be returned to us where our returns department will inspect the item. If the item can be repaired under a manufacturers warranty, the item will be repaired and returned to you. Any item that is found to be faulty due to misuse will not be repaired until you have been informed of the costs involved. Delivery charges and return postage are non refundable. Please enclose a copy of your proof of purchase with your items.