FLEX XCE 10-8-125 FORCED ROTATION POLISHER Description
FLEX new 3-year warranty:
- Register within 30 days on the FLEX website.
- You will need to select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- The warranty includes all machines plus the cordless charger, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty for up to 700 charges.
The FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Positive Drive Orbital Polisher with positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms. This is the perfect tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing with a hologram-free finish. The counterweight for smooth operation makes this an easy-to-use, basic polishing tool. Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints. Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing. Flat gear head reduces the distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position. The grip hood is ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold. VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after a power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection. Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
8MM RANDOM ORBITAL POSITIVE-ACTION DRIVE POLISHER
The all-new FLEX XCE 10-8 125 is a positive-action (Forced rotation) dual-action polisher with an 8mm throw that will easily remove swirls, scratches, and much more from your paint. As a replacement for the popular XC 3401 VRG, many months of development went into the design of the XCE 10-8 125.
Features & Benefits:
- 8mm polishing stroke
- Positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without holograms
- Ideal for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip, comfortable yet secure to hold
- Flat gear head reduces the distance to the surface
- Optimised airflow for optimum cooling of motor and gear
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- 13ft / 4m power cord!
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More