This page provides the legal terms and conditions that will apply should you purchase goods or services from the Autobrite Direct website. Please read through them carefully to make sure you fully understand before ordering, once your order has been placed you are then bound by these terms and conditions.
GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES
All new electrical items are covered under a manufacturer 12-month warranty, this is cover against any manufacturing faults.
All consumable items that can deteriorate with general wear and tear such as wash mitts, towels, brushes, bottles & foam/microfibre applicator pads come with a 3-month warranty.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
The terms and conditions of sale detailed below are provided for your information, in line with legislation contained in The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This legislation covers items bought where there is no direct contact between the Supplier and the consumer. It does not apply where goods are bought for business use, from showrooms, fairs or exhibitions.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Download the Cancellation Form here – Autobrite-Direct-Cancellation-Form
All damaged items must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. You can contact us via phone or email to report the damage. Photographic evidence will be required. Once we have received notification that an item is damaged we will then have the item collected and returned to us where we will then issue a replacement item or a refund. All items must be returned to us in unused condition and in the original packaging.
If an item develops a fault, you should contact us straight away by either telephone or email.
All consumable items such as towels, wash mitts, machine polishing pads, brushes, and anything else that can deteriorate with general wear and tear are only covered by a 3-month warranty from the date of purchase. Machine pads must be used for their intended purpose, any evidence of misuse will not be covered by any warranty. Correct cleaning and maintenance of foam and microfibre pads must be adhered to at all times, the machine pad must have full contact with the paint surface at all times – do not allow the machine/pad to ‘free spin’. Do not over-apply polish and compounds to the pad surface. You must allow the machine pads to ‘rest’ in between polishing sessions, do not overheat the pads. Do not use any sharp tools such as spurs to clean your pads, use a suitable soft detailing brush. You must be able to provide proof of purchase i.e. order confirmation email, invoice, or till receipt.
MISSING OR INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
If you have received an incorrect item in your parcel or you are missing an item, you must tell us by telephone or email within 3 working days of delivery. Our packing process is fully traceable which makes it easier for us to check for mistakes. If we have sent an incorrect item, we will arrange collection on a day that suits you and we will ship the correct item to you. If we have missed an item out of your parcel and you have told us within the 3 working days after the delivery, we will send the missing item out to you. Any mistakes not reported to us within the 3 days will not be rectified unless there are exceptional circumstances i.e. holidays. In this instance, we will look into mistakes up to 14 days maximum after delivery.
ORDERING AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
When ordering from our website please take extra care when entering personal information such as a delivery address, contact telephone number, and payment information. Any mistakes or corrections need to be notified to us immediately, we will not be held responsible for any typing errors or missing information that has been provided to us. Additional costs may be incurred should any address details need to be changed with the delivery company, these charges/costs will be passed over to the customer before delivery can be made.
Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days (please note during sale periods this will not apply, delivery times will be longer)
Collect In Store option please wait until you receive your confirmation email.
There are lots of different products available to purchase on our website, please double-check all orders before confirming, to make sure that no incorrect items have been ordered. Once an order has been confirmed and paid for, we cannot amend it therefore the order will have to be cancelled and reordered with the correct products.
When purchasing any items from our website you can pay using either your debit/credit card or Paypal. Our website is PCIDSS compliant and extremely safe to use. When using your debit/credit card you will be directed away from the Autobrite Direct website and taken to Sagepay where the transaction will be processed. We reserve the right to cancel any order where we feel there has been fraudulent activity taking place.
If you wish to pay using your PayPal account, you will be directed to the PayPal website at the checkout stage of the process.
DISCOUNT CODES AND VOUCHERS
Here are the full T&Cs that accompany this discount code:
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer unless otherwise stated.
- Discount codes are not valid on sale items and will not be applied.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in our opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Some promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with a discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
COMPETITIONS THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- The Autobrite Direct competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom mainland only.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
2. How to Enter:
- To enter the competition, participants must provide all relevant details as specified in the entry form, which may include their name, email address, and any other required information.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to subscribe to the Autobrite Direct mailing list.
3. Competition Period:
- The competition start and end dates will be clearly stated in the competition announcement.
4. Winner Selection:
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified via email within one week of the competition end date.
5. Prize Details:
- The prize consists of products from Autobrite Direct, as specified in the competition announcement.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product.
- Autobrite Direct reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event that the specified prize is unavailable.
6. Claiming the Prize:
- If we need more information the winner must respond to the notification email from Autobrite Direct within one week of receiving it. Failure to respond within this timeframe may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to have their name and a photograph (if applicable) shared on Autobrite Direct’s website, social media platforms, and marketing materials, in the event that they win.
8. Privacy and Data Collection:
- Autobrite Direct reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or that is suspected of fraudulent activity.
10. Changes to the Competition:
- Autobrite Direct reserves the right to alter, amend, or cancel the competition at its sole discretion and without notice.
11. General Conditions:
- The competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
For any inquiries or concerns regarding this competition, please contact Autobrite Direct at [email protected].
This competition is organised and promoted by Autobrite Direct.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms, General information on Klarna. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Autobrite Direct Ltd
Stoke on Trent
Registered number: 07922408