FLEX PE14-2 150 ROTARY MACHINE POLISHER Description
FLEX new 3-year warranty:
- Register within 30 days on the FLEX website.
- You will need to select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- The warranty includes all machines plus the cordless charger, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty for up to 700 charges.
The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is built to minimise user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. The front of the polisher is perfectly curved to fit the user’s hand and coated in rubber for superior comfort. The spindle lock mechanism is located behind the hump to prevent accidental knocks. This polisher is has been built to be light, agile, and fast – perfect for professional detailers who spend hours behind a polisher.
This, as with all FLEX polishers, has some sophisticated electronics to help you get the best results. VR electronics include variable speed selection, consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection, restart protection, and temperature monitoring.
The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is powerful! It has a 1400-watt motor with a no-load speed range of 380-2100 rpm. Capable of high-speed compounding it also works smoothly when polishing at low speeds. The acceleration switch allows you to start slowly and gradually increase speed. Lock the speed for continuous operation.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful 1400-watt motor ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger
- A powerful internal fan provides optimised airflow for cooler running machine
- An innovative combination of planetary & angular gears keeps noise to a minimum
- Gears made from stainless steel for unparalleled durability
- A flat gear head reduces the distance to the surface for safe operation from any position
- Grip hood – ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip
- Spindle lock ideally positioned to prevent operating error
- 4m power cable is highly resistant to cuts & abrasions
- Side handle included
- Max backing plate size: 150mm / 6″ (not supplied)
- Max polishing pad diameter: 200mm / 8″ (not supplied)
- Tool fixture/thread size: M14
- Speed without load: 380 – 2100 rpm
- Power input: 1400 watt
- Power output: 880 watt
- Dimensions (L x H): 402 x 117mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £4.50
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Up to 1kg £3.50
Up to 30kg £9.00
A shipping quote can be obtained during the checkout process on our website.
Spend and earn points
Shop now, pay later. Learn More